Purchasing software as a stand alone

Need help getting started with DTS?
Jaker

Purchasing software as a stand alone

Post by Jaker »

Hi there,

I've been building and tuning Hondas for many years now, and currently have all the chips, chip burning and installation tools. I wondered if it would be possible to purchase just your software package to tune my 93 325is.

Thanks,

Jacques
Renovelo
Site Admin

Re: Purchasing software as a stand alone

Post by Renovelo »

Jaker wrote:Hi there,

I've been building and tuning Hondas for many years now, and currently have all the chips, chip burning and installation tools. I wondered if it would be possible to purchase just your software package to tune my 93 325is.

Thanks,

Jacques
Hey Jacques,

Sorry for the delayed response...we just got back from Christmas vacation. Do you happen to know what versions of the Burn2 and Ostrich 2 you currently have? I assume you're familiar with TunerPro or Flash & Burn software which can read this information.

Our software should be compatible with any Burn2 and Ostrich 2 hardware, unless Moates made some undocumented changes to the communication protocols. Therefore, we'd be happy to discount the cost of the Burn2 programmer from the price. Contact us via email (info@renovelo.com) if you'd like to proceed as we'd have to manually process your order.