E46 330i non-ZHP neighborhood terrorist tune

OBD2 tunes that have been modified
collin.patricelli

Re: E46 330i non-ZHP neighborhood terrorist tune

Post by collin.patricelli »

Cool, I think I might also change the name of the thread to include 325. Also did you incorporate all the changes I made to my tune into yours, or did you skip some and add others?
joshua.pitman

Post by joshua.pitman »

I kept everything the same besides the O2 sensor option which I am running just one O2. Any other changes that were made were for the safety of the engine such as intake vanos values and fuel tables. I did not copy and paste unfortunately as that was not an option. I did a comparison to the stock 330 bin and Collin's tune and found all changes he made. I took note of these changes and implemented them into this tune. All tables(fuel, ignition, LAMBDA, vanos values, etc.) were used from the M54B25 factory tune and altered to do the same thing as Collin's tune.
erickchubz

Post by erickchubz »

so ive been able to run collins tune on my e39 525i and so far its a start gonna try out joushas tune see how that one fairs, im able to idle fine for a short while than would have a bit of a shake for a 1 min and go back to idle after a blib of the gas pedal. i have catless headers and larger intake and m50 manifold installed so im lacking on fuel i think on the tune its running now but im not to familiar with the tables so not to sure to start on changing fuel and air ratios any help?
gavinviering

Post by gavinviering »

Hello all,

This tune sounds awesome. I am new to the e46 world, but I plan on purchasing this software along with an air intake and EGR block-off plate (to delete the SAP). Is there anything else I absolutely need to buy for this tune to work okay? I own a 2004 330Ci. I noticed people were talking about two different engines, the M54B25 VS M54B30. How do I tell which M54 engine I have? I have the 5-speed automatic (sadly). I also still have the stock headers on, but I want to try to just use them if possible and simply blow out the cats naturally LOL. I have a muffler delete (done by a shop so it looks nice), but still have the stock resonator on. I've got new spark plugs and a new valve cover gasket going into the car in a few weeks too. I will likely do the vcg, spark plugs, and SAP delete all in one day. Is there anything else I need to do to prep for this tune? Since I just bought this recently, I have plenty of time to figure out how to pass inspection. I live in Texas, so I imagine it can't be too difficult. Will the tune damage the trans or engine since I have an Auto (I drive it in the "manual sport" mode typically)? Just trying to get all the info I can!
collin.patricelli

geez forgot i ever posted on this forum. I made this tune a while ago, and i dont remember what exactly i did for the tune, but i made it long enough ago to know it is pretty rudimentary. The tune will probably take a little while to destroy the cats, but its not all that intense in terms of what can be done. Im surprised i was able to write up as much about it as i did. I dunno, do with it what you will. motor and trans should be ok. Temped to throw up a brief explanation on how to do an extra aggressive fuel cut rev limiter. Maybe ill post a video of that later
michael_floria

Post by michael_floria »

So this tune is compatible with the M54b25 as well as the B30? Just checking as I have the 25 version for now.
collin.patricelli

nope, not compatible. You could download it and copy the changes i made over to your tune.
Rogue325i

Post by Rogue325i »

OK I'm pretty sure this may be a dead thread now but I'm gonna ask any way, is there someone in here I could get to help me with applying this to a ms45.1 ecu since my 05 325i has the m54b25 and not the b30